|Irish Name:||Páirtí Cumannach na hÉireann|
|Groups & Sections: Info||New Books Publications … Publishing Imprint|
|Documents in Archive:||28|
|Publications:||Unity, Irish Socialist Review, Irish Socialist|
|International Affiliations:||Communist International (1933–1941)|
International Meeting of Communist and Workers' Parties (2003–)
|Precursor:||Revolutionary Workers' Groups|
|Other Related Organisations:||Communist Party of Northern Ireland, Connolly Youth Movement, Irish Marxist Society, Irish Workers' Party, Right2Change|
|Timeline:||View in the timeline of the Irish left|
|Discuss:||Comments on this organisation|
Other names, groups or sections
New Books Publications
New Books was the name of the bookshop run by the Communist Party of Ireland in Dublin, through which several publications and pamphlets were produced under the New Books Publications imprint. The bookshop was renamed Connolly Books in 1989.
|Wikipedia||Communist Party of Ireland|
R. Palme Dutt
New Books Publications
Eoin Ó Murchú
- 1970 - For Unity and Socialism
- 1970 - Irish Socialist Review, No. 1 1970
- 1970 - Irish Socialist, No. 95
- 1970 - Irish Socialist, No. 96
- 1972 c. - Communist Party of Ireland: Outline History
- 1972 - Irish Socialist, No. 116
- 1972 - The Exploited Island
- 1973 - Irish Socialist, No. 123
- 1974 - Ireland – Battlefront for Democracy
- 1975 - Irish Socialist Review, No. 1 1975
- 1976 - Communism and the Emancipation of Women
- 1977 - Irish Socialist, No. 174
- 1977 - Pages From History: On Irish-Soviet Relations
- 1977 - Which way for Socialism?
- 1980 c. - Wolfe Tone in Song and Story
- 1982 - For Peace Independence and Socialism
- 1982 - Irish Socialist, No. 229
- 1982 - The Workers' Party: Its Evolution and Its future: A Critique
- 1982 c. - West Awakes
- 1983 - The 'Holy' Crusade for the Corporate State
- 1984 - The De-Politicisation of Big Jim Larkin
- 1985 - The Fight for the Sixty-Hour Week
- 1986 - How the Bakers' Library Came to Be 'Blessed'!
- 1988 - Armed Struggle: An Open Letter to PIRA
- 1989 - Irish Socialist, No. 310
- 2007 - Unity, Vol. 19, No. 25
- 2018 - Fight for Public Housing — Now!
- 2022 - Peace, Bread, Homes!
Items about Communist Party of Ireland.
A list of known publications from Communist Party of Ireland, including those not represented in the Irish Left Archive collection.
|Irish Communist||1934||Communist Party of Ireland|
|Irish Democrat||1937||Communist Party of Ireland|
|Irish Socialist||1965–1989 c.||Irish Workers' Party, Communist Party of Ireland|
|Irish Socialist Review||1970–1991 c. [Irregular]||Communist Party of Ireland|
|Irish Workers' Voice, The||1930–1941, 1949–2003||Revolutionary Workers' Groups, Communist Party of Ireland, Irish Workers' League|
|Socialist Voice||1991–||Communist Party of Ireland|
|Unity||1943–1946, 1961–||Communist Party of Northern Ireland, Communist Party of Ireland|
|Women's Voice||1992–1993||Communist Party of Ireland|
23: Lynda Walker: Communist Party of Ireland, NICRA, Women's Rights Movement, Northern Ireland Women's Coalition, and International Brigades Commemoration
- 26th April 2021
- 1 hr 12 mins
In this episode we talk to Lynda Walker about her political activism in the Communist Party of Ireland, the Northern Ireland Women's Rights Movement, working in education and Women's Studies and the International Brigades Commemoration Committee.Listen or download
- Election Literature & Leaflets
Irish Election Literature
A number of leaflets and documents from the party and individual candidates.