|Other Names:||Movement for a Socialist Republic (1976–1978)|
|Documents in Archive:||12|
|Publications:||The Plough, Socialist Republic, Marxist Review|
|International Affiliation:||Fourth International [Reunified] (1974–1978)|
|Merged with:||People's Democracy|
|Other Related Organisations:||League for a Workers Republic, Socialist Labour Party|
|Timeline:||View in the timeline of the Irish left|
|Discuss:||Comments on this organisation|
The Revolutionary Marxist Group was formed in Ireland by former members of the League for a Workers Republic and Young Socialists. In 1976 it was renamed the Movement for a Socialist Republic, and ultimately merged with People’s Democracy in 1978.
|Wikipedia||Revolutionary Marxist Group (Ireland)|
- 1972 - Ireland: Britain Out Now!
- 1973 - Giving Irish Trotskyism a Bad Name
- 1973 - Irish Nationalism & British Imperialism
- 1973 - Marxist Review, No. 3
- 1975 - British Strategy in Northern Ireland
- 1975 - Socialist Republic, No. 1
- 1975 - The Plough, Vol. 2, No. 19
- 1976 - Socialist Republic, No. 4
- 1976 - Socialist Republic, No. 5
- 1977 - Socialist Republic, April-May 1977
- 1977 - Socialist Republic, November 1977
- 1978 - The Prospects Before Us
A list of known publications from Revolutionary Marxist Group, including those not represented in the Irish Left Archive collection.
|Irish Trotskyist||1972–1974||Revolutionary Marxist Group|
|Marxist Review: Theoretical Journal of the Revolutionary Marxist Group||1972–1976 c.||Revolutionary Marxist Group|
|Plough, The: Towards an Irish Workers Republic||1971–1975||Revolutionary Marxist Group|
|Socialist Republic (Poblacht Shoisialach)||1975–1983 c.||Revolutionary Marxist Group, People's Democracy|
|Torch, The [RMG]||1972||Revolutionary Marxist Group|
|Worker, The [RMG]||1972 c.||Revolutionary Marxist Group|
|Workers' Fight [MSR]||1976 c.–1978 c. [Irregular]||Movement for a Socialist Republic|
- FI in Ireland Documents
The Red Mole Project
Irish Fourth International (RMG) documents from the Red Mole archive.