|Published By:||Saor Éire [Cork]|
|Issues in the Archive:||6|
|Discuss:||Comments on this publication|
People’s Voice was the publication of the Saor Éire group in Cork (successor of the Irish Revolutionary Forces, and not to be confused with the Dublin-based group of the same name).
It was published monthly, beginning in November 1968. Six issues were produced.
Show: Covers | Chronological list
People's Voice, No. 1
- 1968 - People's Voice, No. 1
- 1968 - People's Voice, No. 2
- 1969 - People's Voice, No. 3
- 1969 - People's Voice, No. 4
- 1969 - People's Voice, No. 5
- 1969 - People's Voice, No. 6
No Comments yet.
Add a Comment
Comments can be formatted in Markdown format . Use the toolbar to apply the correct syntax to your comment. The basic formats are: