Occupy Dame Street was a loose organisation formed in 2011 as part of the international Occupy Movement . Protesters occupied the space outside the Central Bank on Dame Street, Dublin, starting on the 8th of October 2011. Several events and marches were held in the succeeding months. On the 8th March 2012, Gardaí dismantled the camp.
|Wikipedia||Occupy Dame Street|
- 2011 - You Are the 99%, You can Build A Better Future — Join Us!
- 2011 - #OccupyDameStreet 22 Oct. 2011 — March from Garden of Remembrance, Parnell Sq.
- 2011 - #OccupyDameStreet You Can Make the Difference
- 2011 - Global Day of Action on Human Rights #10 December
- 2011 - Save the Internet: Oppose Ireland's SOPA